Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE live same day as Cardiff?

Options
  • 19-10-2014 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

I just noticed that wwe live in Ireland will be on the 6th of November but it'll also be the same date for wwe live in Cardiff. Does anyone know what's the story with this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

They operate two different tour groups.

The night RAW is in Liverpool, WWE have a house show the same day. Same with Smackdown on the Tuesday. Bit of a pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Like Ayatolla said, two different shows with separate wrestlers and matches.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

When I lived in Munich last year and went to a live event at the olympiahalle the same thing happened and we got the crew who werent in Dublin. We got Bryan, Punk & Cena plus local boy Cesaro iirc so I didnt feel too annoyed event though some wanted the spectacle of Big Show live.

not sure though if Cena pulled double duty as I think he did some shows when others had nights off, Orton for example also was in Ireland but not in Munich or a few other places. Cena was the main guy driving sales so he was in more demand (fought ADR in Munich that night)

Advertisement