Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**** you Eddie Veder and **** you the norm!

Options
  • 19-10-2014 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm here lying in my bed listening to Eddie Veders album "Into the wild" soundtrack.

I've always been a fan of Pearl Jam and I love my alternative music and may long it continue and listening to Eddie over the years it's just awesome to continue to hear his voice in 2014 and know his voice hasn't change.

I just wish "alternative" actually stood for it's word sometimes!

I always thought Alternative stood for something against the norm?

I'm alternative and I was of a belief that I was standing up for something that was against the norm?
    These days listening to this music nothing changes in my belief but when I see theses so called alternative bands playing in Dublin, London and Paris, I believe that the norm is actually winning?

Cork was good enough for Bruce Springsteens recently and he loved the atmosphere, why isn't it good for performers that love just atmosphere and not just money?

Money is for those that love corporate love
    Does alternative love this way now?

I don't think money drives any band or person into getting into the professional side of things. I just think it happens?
    I could go on about professional living but I wont.
    Alternative is against the norm, playing in places that aren't the norm.
    Dublin, London and Paris are not the norm.
    Play Cork for a change Eddie! We are alternative!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liam

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

I'm sure Bruce loves his money......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement