Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Following Golden Chieftain

Options
  • 18-10-2014 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭

I expect this tread to be short (hopefully 1 post), and hopefully wont make the same sickening mistake of missing the predicted win for Doc Hay:mad::mad::mad: in the last of these

He should win of this mark soon

3:45 Cheltenham
    Golden Chieftain
    doesn’t have the best record fresh but he has course form and ran a couple of eye-catching races last term. He is down to a winnable mark and is bound to win this year soon enough, so I’ll have to follow him until he does. 14/1 looks value

1 Point win 14/1 Sporting Bet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

aidankkk wrote: »
    I expect this tread to be short (hopefully 1 post), and hopefully wont make the same sickening mistake of missing the predicted win for Doc Hay:mad::mad::mad: in the last of these

He should win of this mark soon

3:45 Cheltenham
    Golden Chieftain
    doesn’t have the best record fresh but he has course form and ran a couple of eye-catching races last term. He is down to a winnable mark and is bound to win this year soon enough, so I’ll have to follow him until he does. 14/1 looks value

1 Point win 14/1 Sporting Bet

fff******cccckkkkkk

what a plonker ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Aidan I was going to ask you after you posted this. Why would you stop following Doc Hay after he won the claimer considering he was actually dropped after winning that?

Aidan I was going to ask you after you posted this. Why would you stop following Doc Hay after he won the claimer considering he was actually dropped after winning that?

I didnt , i never looked at racing at all yesterday and hadnt setup a tracker.. I dont really have time for it to be honest, still raging all the same..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Mig

Golden Chieftains day today Aidan?

The Mig wrote: »
    Golden Chieftains day today Aidan?

Hopefully i put him in the saturday tread. 11/1 is less than i expected. but he should improve for him last run

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭oPATCHo

12/1 tomorrow

2:55 Exeter

In for a penny in for a pound, I stated earlier in the year that I would follow Golden Chieftain until he won, so without much thinking ill have a point on him today. He probably needs a pound or too to get into a race at the festival and there is a danger a place would be more suitable for those purpose’s but having missed a few bigger priced out of pure laziness the 10/1 is still worth having a bet on. I also can’t leave the race with have a bet on my old favourite Burton Port. The stable is firing on all cylinders at the moment at he can win of this mark on better ground today.

1 Point win Golden Chieftain 10/1 Generally

1 Point win Burton Port 20/1 Betfair

3:10 Newtown abbot

He runs to day in a poor looking race, he didn't really live up to the hope but in case he hacks up today of a really low mark ill have 1 last shot at the 5/1 available. And call this tread over either way.

Advertisement