Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Royal Canin Dog/Cat Food

Options
  • 18-10-2014 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Free Royal Canin dog/cat food for each pet microchipped and registered with fido.ie

Just log in to your fido account and you will see the free food tab - great away of ensuring your pet details are up to date.
    If you dont have an account but have a chip - register the chip as new customer. Vouchers for free food sent in post and can be picked up at your local store - got a 4kg bag of dog food this week :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,911 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Unless you are already registered on Fido this is pretty useless as you have to pay a 15Euro registration fee

• Registered Users Posts: 13 celbo75

When pet is chipped - vet gives a 6 digit code - once this is entered no fee has to be paid.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭Libera

Thanks OP. If you use this link and have the registered microchip number (no point in microchipping unless it is registered!), you don't need to log in to a Fido account.

Royal Canin T&C's here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Got my do micro-chipped a while back, registered her on the website and I got the vouchers a few days back in the post.

Still have yet to redeem them but I will once I get her to get her nails done come Wednesday! :)

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭eoin1539

Cheers OP :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Thanks for that, 3 happy dogs here,

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Arbie

This offer is still available. Even if your dog was chipped years ago it will work. For 2 dogs we got a 3kg and a 4kg free, worth 60 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

I have 2 cats registered but when I went back to try do it a second time it would let me, does it just automatically send you out 2 vouchers? or did you have to go back a second time with the code and fill in the form

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Arbie

rannerap wrote: »
    I have 2 cats registered but when I went back to try do it a second time it would let me, does it just automatically send you out 2 vouchers? or did you have to go back a second time with the code and fill in the form

I had to do it twice but they sent the 2 vouchers together.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Arbie wrote: »
    This offer is still available. Even if your dog was chipped years ago it will work. For 2 dogs we got a 3kg and a 4kg free, worth 60 euro.

Thank you and also OP, just got free food for my cat :)

I noticed the small print: Registration open from 21/12/2012 to 31/12/2016 so be quick.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

Worked for me. Got the voucher in the post yesterday and it's valid for a year. I used mine yesterday and got a 4kg bag

Advertisement