Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM13 saved game won't load.

Options
  • 18-10-2014 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I've recently started playing FM13 on my Mac again. Saved a game as usual last night, exited the program and put my Macbook to sleep. Opened it up there this morning and my last saved game will not load. The loading bar will load the whole way up then a message appears saying "Saved game could not load". Is the file completely corrupt for some reason or is it possible to rescue it?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Duff wrote: »
    Hey,

I've recently started playing FM13 on my Mac again. Saved a game as usual last night, exited the program and put my Macbook to sleep. Opened it up there this morning and my last saved game will not load. The loading bar will load the whole way up then a message appears saying "Saved game could not load". Is the file completely corrupt for some reason or is it possible to rescue it?

Cheers.

Had the same problem with the same game recently, I tried all the online options, restoring my laptop to a certain point etc but it was all pointless. Those glorious years spent at Notts Forest and Dortmund have all been reduced to a memory.

Your game is gone my friend and just like I was , I imagine your heartbroken. Sorry for your loss.

Advertisement