Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Many hoping to study Medicine?

Options
  • 17-10-2014 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

I'm just curious are there many here who are hoping to study medicine in the years to come. I see the odd person talking about it and being that I myself hope to study medicine, I would like to get an insight into firstly, how many other hopefuls are there.
    And what level of study are you doing, il in 5th year but I'd to get a good routine going!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Seanf999 wrote: »
    I'm just curious are there many here who are hoping to study medicine in the years to come. I see the odd person talking about it and being that I myself hope to study medicine, I would like to get an insight into firstly, how many other hopefuls are there.
    And what level of study are you doing, il in 5th year but I'd to get a good routine going!
    Sean ....

1) See the *Everything HPAT and Medicine* thread

2) Get a blog! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement