Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If money was no object?

Options
  • 16-10-2014 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭

What is the best Phone on the market currently?

What is the best Tablet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Tbh both of mine are quite achievable since im a Nexus fan it would be a Nexus 5 (which i have) and the new Nexus 9 it just looks stunning and has class spec. Think with the 5 ive never been this happy with a phone i have it since launch and im due my upgrade next month but absolutely nothing catches my eye, im more looking forward to android L than an upgrade :D sad i know but the 5 ticks all the boxes for me, bigger battery would be nice other than that its perfect for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

projectgtr wrote: »
    Tbh both of mine are quite achievable since im a Nexus fan it would be a Nexus 5 (which i have) and the new Nexus 9 it just looks stunning and has class spec. Think with the 5 ive never been this happy with a phone i have it since launch and im due my upgrade next month but absolutely nothing catches my eye, im more looking forward to android L than an upgrade :D sad i know but the 5 ticks all the boxes for me, bigger battery would be nice other than that its perfect for me.

Have to say the nexus 9 has caught my eye so had my eye on that one.

The phone on the other hand is more difficult i have an s2 (personal) and an s3 (work) but due an upgrade on the personal and someone recommended the htc, how would that compare to the nexus 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

redzerdrog wrote: »
    someone recommended the htc, how would that compare to the nexus 5?

More battery, arguably more camera and definitely more metal in the htc, offset by non instantaneous android software updates .

For money no object, my phone vote goes to the htc one (original, not the m8) as mine is serving me well and will do until the m9 is specced.
    My tablet vote goes to the new htc Nexus, equal with the ipad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

New nexus 6 would probably be my choice since if money was no object I wouldn't care about what I wore and would walk around with baggy sweatpants that have pockets big enough to fit it lol. Or the note 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Phone would be OPO, Mi4 or Nexus 6

Tablet would be Nexus 9, no other competitors

• Advertisement
Advertisement