Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hawawi G630 v Motorola Moto G

Options
  • 16-10-2014 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭

So basically as it says on tin. Hawawi is 150 I think while Motorola is 179. I have basically heard good reviews on both but am clueless when it comes to behind the screen stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

The Moto G by quite a bit, especially if you can get your hands on the new 5" version. The old 4.5" 4g version is also still pretty good if you want to trade screen size for 4g support.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Simi wrote: »
    The Moto G by quite a bit, especially if you can get your hands on the new 5" version. The old 4.5" 4g version is also still pretty good if you want to trade screen size for 4g support.

So the 5" version doesn't support 4g?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

gufc21 wrote: »
    So the 5" version doesn't support 4g?

Nope. I'd put my house on a 5" moto G with 4g next year, but for now its 3g only

Was reading up on the huawei myself earlier, seems similar enough to the moto g 4.5" - from what I could gather the moto g edges it in the screen quality and performance stakes (tho not much in it). In the huawei's favour is the slightly bigger screen size (if this is important to you), a superior camera, and a longer battery life. For 150 v 180 i'd probably take a punt on the huawei myself

If you can live without 4g tho, the moto g 5" might also be worth a look. Same screen size as the huawei, and an improvement in the camera department on the 4.5" moto g. Available for 190 sim free in Argos a.f.a.i.k.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 700 ✭✭✭mikeyjames9

gufc21 wrote: »
    So basically as it says on tin. Hawawi is 150 I think while Motorola is 179. I have basically heard good reviews on both but am clueless when it comes to behind the screen stuff.

Vodafone smart 4 turbo

4G
    4.5" display
    same chipset cpu and cpu as the moto g

100€ on Vodafone if you switch

The g630 has inferior specs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

You can compare them here!

I would reckon the Moto G, but there isnt much between them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Moto G all day long - great hardware, build quality, stock Android, getting Lollipop, owned and loved by millions including me :)

Advertisement