Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Religious education

Options
  • 16-10-2014 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Do you need to be linguistic to do RE. My careers teachers says so but do ye think so ? Is it full on higher english structured essays? Yes my grammars shocking😑 i got a C in hl english , is that okay? Id want a b2 and would work for it. Any answers help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Anon2013

From what I can remember you need to be fairly good at writing essays it's all the exam is made up of really, 6 or 7 essays! The research project,requires a fair amount of writing too. If your granmer is not that good and your finding higher level English difficult, then it might not be the best subject to pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Conaaaa

Anon2013 wrote: »
    From what I can remember you need to be fairly good at writing essays it's all the exam is made up of really, 6 or 7 essays! The research project,requires a fair amount of writing too. If your granmer is not that good and your finding higher level English difficult, then it might not be the best subject to pick.

I got a c in hl english does that mean id be okay?

Advertisement