Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any tariff that have UK mins included.

Options
  • 16-10-2014 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

I don't think there is but you lot seem a knowledgeable bunch.

I am with 3 at the mo and on the tariff im with I can use 1/2 my mins to call uk mobiles. However they are removing this and replacing it with one of their 'add-on's'

Are there any other providers that allow this as part of their standard tariff?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

In fairness Three's add-on price is not bad at all. I don't know any other network that will give you 200 mins & 200 texts to UK for €2.99. If you go sim only when your contract is up you could go on a tarriff of, say €20.33 and your add-on of €2.99 would bring you monthly outlay to €23.32. No other network can match that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭ads20101

I agree.

However, I am a bit nerked as it has been part of the package for the past 5 yrs.

Also, it used to be part of the tariff to use your mins while in NI & the UK they now have that as an add on too.

So to get the same tariff I efectively have to pay a smidge less that €6 more.

Yes, I've done a bit of looking around too and it still appears the cheapest.

It just doesn't seem right...........

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

My contract was up last November and I went sim-only on the Classic Flex Max 350. As I was continuing the contract I still retained the 50% calls to the UK until I left them or upgraded my plan. In April I did leave them and went to Blueface who then had an offer of unlimited everything to Ireland & UK for €23.50 + VAT. That is now on offer at €29.00 + VAT. OPen to business applicants only now, and I notice they have capped the data at 2.5gb per month.

In the end, Three may still be your best option. Ring their Sales office here in Ireland, not the muppets in India.

Advertisement