Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MONAGHAN BUILD

Options
  • 16-10-2014 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All
    Im a new to this so any help and id be much aprrecative!! Myself and my fiancee are looking building/buying in Monaghan. I am just looking for some recomandations of builders contrators aswell as prices possibly. We are looking to build a fairly modest 3bed bungalow sitting room kitchen/dinner 1bath 1 ensuite large attic sutible for later conversan.
    Thanks in Advance!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mikeholmes1

LIVERSHAY wrote: »
    Hi All
    Im a new to this so any help and id be much aprrecative!! Myself and my fiancee are looking building/buying in Monaghan. I am just looking for some recomandations of builders contrators aswell as prices possibly. We are looking to build a fairly modest 3bed bungalow sitting room kitchen/dinner 1bath 1 ensuite large attic sutible for later conversan.
    Thanks in Advance!!!

What part of Monaghan are you building in?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

welcome to the forum, have a read of the forum charter, recommendations by pm, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 32 mikeholmes1

BryanF wrote: »
    welcome to the forum, have a read of the forum charter, recommendations by pm, thanks

i didn't recommend anyone?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭kkelliher

i didn't recommend anyone?

It was directed at the op who only has 1 post.

Advertisement