Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting frisky in the Airport!

Options
  • 16-10-2014 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Metro UK

So who’s in the Airport Club then? Ten per cent of us apparently.

The randy proportion of Brits have admitted to getting frisky in airport loos and storage closets in favour of normal time killers like popping into WHSmith for a crossword puzzle book.

The survey was conducted by flight comparison website Jetcost.co.uk and quizzed more than 2,500 Brits about their airport experiences.

It revealed that three-quarters of those who choose to have sex at the airport do it in toilets, while the remaining quarter opt for storage rooms.

When ask why they get down and dirty, many replied it was a combination of being in the holiday spirit and the thrill of getting caught.

So then, according to one survey 10% of those passing through UK airports have had a shag before takeoff. :o

Does the idea of getting hot and bothered in Dublin Airport turn you on? Is Knock causing you to go wet at the knees? Maybe Cork's tarmac just has an aphrodisiac charm....mmmm :pac:

Would you ever have a quickie in the airport? 41 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    48% 20 votes
    Depends
    51% 21 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I usually travel alone, so my choices for a terminal tryst are a threesome with the two Scandinavian old dears eating their marmalade sandwiches or the large West Indian lady shouting down the phone to Leroy about how much trouble he is in.

Anyone who has ever had to spend a few hours in Gatwick North will know what I'm talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I knocked up Shannon in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

I usually travel alone, so my choices for a terminal tryst are a threesome with the two Scandinavian old dears eating their marmalade sandwiches or the large West Indian lady shouting down the phone to Leroy about how much trouble he is in.

Anyone who has ever had to spend a few hours in Gatwick North will know what I'm talking about.

Would you not just bait one out looking at stewardess? Seen as you travel alone?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The smell in those airport jacks would put me off

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael D Not Higgins

Wet at the knees?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭caustic 1

Not yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I thought getting frisked at the airport increased ten fold since 9/11?

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bluestrattos

Clearly I've been using the wrong airports :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Would you not just bait one out looking at stewardess? Seen as you travel alone?

As anyone who has travelled BA longhaul will attest, that would be akin to knocking one out to an episode of the Swamp Loggers or Ice Road Truckers. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

while the remaining quarter opt for storage rooms.

What storage rooms are just laying open in airports??
    I reckon that poll is bollox.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles

I love airports and the excitement of it all, and I love a good danger shag, but this doesn't appeal to me at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

So then, according to one survey 10% of those passing through UK airports have had a shag before takeoff. :o

More likely that 10% answering the survey have a degree in BS.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭stunmer

Sounds like mostly BS to me

https://imgflip.com/i/d4tvr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭preston johnny

biko wrote: »

I did her sister in Knock

• Registered Users Posts: 8,557 ✭✭✭blackwhite

You don't happen to present a radio show in Cork do you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

biko wrote: »

Did you become a DAA?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Does the idea of getting hot and bothered in Dublin Airport turn you on? Is Knock causing you to go wet at the knees? Maybe Cork's tarmac just has an aphrodisiac charm....mmmm :pac:

Are you spending a lot of time in Knock Airports toilets on your knees?

Sex in public places is great but I have never done it - or wanted to - in a public toilet of any kind. Let alone toilets as heavily used as those in busy airports and the like. It is just one location that has never been on my list.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

I had a **** at LAX before, if that counts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭holystungun9

Aglomerado wrote: »
    Did you become a DAA?

That sir, is quality. Alas I can only thank it the once.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Used to work in an airport as a cleaner. This was years ago, and nothing was left unlocked. Maybe in the baby changing rooms I suppose. We used to hang out in the one in the transit lounge. Unofficial break room. This was back when you could smoke inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭SkyBlueClouds

bear1 wrote: »
    Are you spending a lot of time in Knock Airports toilets on your knees?

Alas, I've never set foot inside ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

sometimes the way people get frisked, you nearly need a ciggy after it!!!

Advertisement