Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Route Map - Maynooth 5k

Options
  • 16-10-2014 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

slightly odd request but I am planning a (non-running) event in Maynooth shortly and need to include a 3 - 5k walk as part of it. Someone mentioned that there was a 5k run around this time last year in the college but I have no idea who ran it and can't find any links through google or boards specifically. The person who mentioned it thinks it was 2 loops of the same 2.5k rather than one loop of 5k.

Does anyone remember the event? And if you do, would you have a route map by any chance?

Would really appreciate it :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

spaceylou wrote: »
    Hi all,

slightly odd request but I am planning a (non-running) event in Maynooth shortly and need to include a 3 - 5k walk as part of it. Someone mentioned that there was a 5k run around this time last year in the college but I have no idea who ran it and can't find any links through google or boards specifically. The person who mentioned it thinks it was 2 loops of the same 2.5k rather than one loop of 5k.

Does anyone remember the event? And if you do, would you have a route map by any chance?

Say that was the Racepix 5k about 3 years ago, there was a thread on it just cannot find it. I think thirstywork2 was involved organising maybe PM him and he could sort you out with a profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

spaceylou wrote: »
    Hi all,

racepic 5k

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭spaceylou

You guys are amazing - thanks a million :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

tang1 wrote: »
    Say that was the Racepix 5k about 3 years ago, there was a thread on it just cannot find it. I think thirstywork2 was involved organising maybe PM him and he could sort you out with a profile.

TRR was race director for that one I think!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

menoscemo wrote: »
    TRR was race director for that one I think!!

My bad, your dead right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Here is the garmin activity of that race btw, see on it for the map.

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/123381875

Advertisement