Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in desperate need of work

Options
  • 16-10-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi m a single mom looking for any kind of work at any pay rate i am finding it to hard ti make ends meet with just 215 per week to live if anybody has a job they could offer i have 6 year experience working witg the elderly in a nursing home i am willing to take any jobin kildare or dublin thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

bruno79 wrote: »
    Hi m a single mom looking for any kind of work at any pay rate i am finding it to hard ti make ends meet with just 215 per week to live if anybody has a job they could offer i have 6 year experience working witg the elderly in a nursing home i am willing to take any jobin kildare or dublin thank you

My better half is doing this at the moment while in uni, there are a few agencies for this that might be useful? Her sister was able to get in with no experience so they must be looking for people?

If you Google "home care dublin" there's a list of them?

Hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Peppa Pig

Rehab homecare should suit your experience.

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭MouseTail

Do you have your FETAC Level 5? if so you should have no problems picking up work in this area. Just google home care agencies, there are lots of them, bluebird, comfortkeepers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 girl9999

theres tons of job as a caregivers!!!

Advertisement