Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FG Facebook page and the Indians

Options
  • 16-10-2014 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭

Fine Gael did a Q&A on their Facebook page yesterday (I can't seem to link to it here)

There are currently 2300 likes for that post, but if you click on the likes it seems that the vast majority are from people in India.

Have FG opened opened up a Bangalore branch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Politics forum thataway --->

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Indians? A change from the usual cowboys then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Hatchet Harry

Maybe they are indians living here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

Fine Gael did a Q&A on their Facebook page yesterday (I can't seem to link to it here)

There are currently 2300 likes for that post, but if you click on the likes it seems that the vast majority are from people in India.

Have FG opened opened up a Bangalore branch?

facebook farming of likes, ahahahahahaha the saps!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

From the page: Apologies folks, we appear to have been spammed on the post below by a number of inauthentic Facebook users. These users are posting requests for you to add them, among other things. Please do not engage. We hope to have this rectified at the earliest convenience- regards, FG Digital Media Dept.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

I can just picture one of the other parties in their offices paying for fake likes to make fianna gael look like eejits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

I can just picture one of the other parties in their offices paying for fake likes to make fianna gael look like eejits

I know politicians and political parties in this country have a reputation for wasting taxpayers cash and all.....

But Cmon now FG are doing a good job of that themselves tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Apologies folks, we appear to have been spammed on the post below by a number of inauthentic Facebook users. These users are posting requests for you to add them, among other things. Please do not engage. We hope to have this rectified at the earliest convenience- regards, FG Digital Media Dept.

UPDATE: We are working with Facebook to investigate it further. We will keep you posted.
    Uh-huh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

Indians, great bunch of lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Hatchet Harry

I know politicians and political parties in this country have a reputation for wasting taxpayers cash and all.....

But Cmon now FG are doing a good job of that themselves tbh.

Best answer for that banjo girl is in the politics forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement