Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a third language to pass in, what should I do?

Options
  • 15-10-2014 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

I did Spanish for Junior Certificate so I'm guessing that is my best bet. However, the orals completely and utterly ruin it for me. How could I attempt to pass Spanish? Or perhaps another language?

p.s. I don't study it in school now. Silly choice, I know, but it has happened and that's that.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,163 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Go to night classes?

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭AtomicKoala

Cr4pSnip3r wrote: »
    I did Spanish for Junior Certificate so I'm guessing that is my best bet. However, the orals completely and utterly ruin it for me. How could I attempt to pass Spanish? Or perhaps another language?

p.s. I don't study it in school now. Silly choice, I know, but it has happened and that's that.

Duolingo.com should help, you'd want to go to a few oral grinds though to be able to pass the OL level exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Cr4pSnip3r

Duolingo.com should help, you'd want to go to a few oral grinds though to be able to pass the OL level exam.

Sounds like a fair plan. Thanks.

Advertisement