Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your personal top 5 horror movies of all time.

Options
  • 14-10-2014 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭

Ok folks I would like to know what your picks are,and in order please from 5 down to your absolute favourite, as there are only 5 you have to be discerning ! 10 is easy but 5 requires sacrifice.

Here are mine

5) The Wicker Man (original not the god awful remake!)

4) Nosferatu the vampyre 1979 (in this case the remake is excellent!)

3) The Conjuring

2) The Ring

1) The Exorcist (not very original I know but it's easily the best horror or indeed best film ever for me.):p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭gladrags

5- The Shining
    Clostrophobiacly crazy

4- The Birds
    Mad

3-Nosferatu
    Original class horror

2- Dracula
    Original -Peter Cushing is Lee's partner in gothic horror.

1- The Exorcist
    Original,brilliant, will never be matched.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

1. The Shining
    2. Hellraiser (I include this at 2 as it's genuinely a scary concept yet what I like about Clive Barker's work is that it also combines fantasy with horror, there is a fantastical/mythological element to the film that I like).
    3. The Thing (Basically the most terrifying alien concept I have ever came across).
    4. Evil Dead 2 (If only for the ending which was a stroke of genius)
    5. My own upcoming horror film! (sorry can't think of a 5)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Sorry, no list threads allowed as per forum charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement