Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for plain (no pattern/logo) t-shirts for 14 month old

Options
  • 14-10-2014 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Weirdly I'm find it hard to source cheap plain t-shirts in size 1 to 2 years (to cut up for costumes). Even somewhere like Penney's only stocks patterned ones. Tried a few online shops but only limited colours (I'm looking for green). If anyone can help, let me know!

P.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Tesco normally have them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

Could a vest do? You can get plain ones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Next, Dunnes and Tesco all do them. Black and white ones mainly, for under uniforms.

• Administrators Posts: 13,890 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Buy a few white ones and dye them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭lonestargirl

H+M

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Rosy Posy

H&M basics range are brilliant high quality and good value. Tesco ones always go weird in the wash- the necks get stretched and they get wider and shorter IME.

Advertisement