Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer, Bassist and Guitarist wanted!

Options
  • 14-10-2014 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Names Adam Treacy, Im 20 years old and have previously played guitar for thrash metal band Crossfire. I am starting a new thrash metal band based in Dublin. I have myself on lead guitar and a vocalist. I have been playing for nearly 11 years and have played lots of gigs in most venues in Dublin and other places around the country, I have experience recording in studios and have previously been signed to Facemelter Records and know a lot of promoters, club owners etc.. around dublin. I am looking for a Drummer, Bassist and another Guitarist to play some fast, aggressive metal!

Influences include: Megadeth, Anthrax, Enforcer, Annihilator, Metallica, Exodus, Slayer, Testament, Thin Lizzy, AC/DC, Motorhead, Destruction, Kreator, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Death Angel, Gama Bomb and Sacred Reich.

Comments

Advertisement