Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-tobaccos.com

Options
  • 14-10-2014 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,

I came across this website over a month ago, it looks/feels legit but trust me its anything but! I was impressed with the product range & prices so I went ahead and made a purchase. Having received an automated email informing me my order was in stock and had shipped I assumed i could expect delivery within the 4 working days. 6 working days pass so I decide to email them as there is no other point of contact or address (which is strange). No response after 2 days so countless emails later and still no response I realise I've been scammed. I did a bit of digging online and there are tonnes of people out there who have been duped by this crowd, in some cases people have lost over €1000! If you've dealt with this shower please share you experiences and spread the word.

Cheers

OJ

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

How did you pay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Considering that excise duty amd vat and all that lovely stuff would be payable on any tobacco products purchased by post how can it even be worth your while buying from these places?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 squall_17

hi guys i'm following this thread cause i've made an order on e-tobaccos.com , the order 934484, and this is one of the most recent post.
    did your order arrived?,
    please let me know, i'm a bit worried about that.
    i know that in this forum there's a guy of the e tobacco staff.
    please can i have an answer? or i have to do a threat of complaint?
    please help me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 squall_17

finally today (about a month like you) ups received my parcel from e-tobaccos, the site seems tp be legit but i think they have to improve their customer service and their stocks, cause also for me the first prder was unavailable.
    however i think that of i didn't send them a thousend of mail by different mail accounts, they didn't answere me.
    not a nice online service i think.
    but now, i'm waiting for my package.
    i hope XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

istathop wrote: »
    SNIP

How could you possibly want to enter endorsement for a company that takes forever to deliver and has dreadful customer service? Why register somewhere to post positive comments on what is mediocre at best? Does not compute.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Shill post removed, and some follow up posts cleaned up.

Advertisement