Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager - Documentary

Options
  • 14-10-2014 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭

Found on Balls.ie. Couldn't find any reference to it here:

"I won’t ruin the whole thing but the undoubted highlight for me is the tale about a lad who got to the Cup Final, set the game to take a full 90 minutes, put on the surround sound, suited up and was interrupted mid-match by his neighbour and two policeman, who thought he was being attacked."

Worth a watch if you've nothing better to do for a half hour. Quite interesting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

anyone else found another link?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

It's definiteky worth a watch for any CM fans, did Paulo Nutini rob Jason Manfords joke about meeting a player and being angry with him because he didn't show up to training in his game.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 yankdotcom

i got it off of TPB before it was shut down,great watch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

yankdotcom wrote: »
    i got it off of TPB before it was shut down,great watch

I've a link for it if anyone wants it

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Rega

Yes please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

I'd love a link as well please. Been looking for one ages..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Me too please

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭roosterman71

And me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Irishcrx

Here lads, I couldn't wait any longer so went looking. Just watched it....very good, glad to know were not alone in our obsession...

http://www.iwannawatch.to/2014/11/alternative-reality-football-manager-documentary-2014/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Howard the Duck

Watched it last night. Great to see the pros are playing it too. couldn't believe Albertini got involved. Really liked it, thought it was a little sort at 72 minutes they fly through some of the stuff, would have been good if they tracked down more of the CM/FM legends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Watched it last night. Great to see the pros are playing it too. couldn't believe Albertini got involved. Really liked it, thought it was a little sort at 72 minutes they fly through some of the stuff, would have been good if they tracked down more of the CM/FM legends

Always wondered if anything came of Alexander Farnerud. you could get him on the cheap in every CM from about 00-03 and he by miles the best AMC I ever found in the game, coupled with he could play on either wing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,023 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

TheDoc wrote: »
    Always wondered if anything came of Alexander Farnerud. you could get him on the cheap in every CM from about 00-03 and he by miles the best AMC I ever found in the game, coupled with he could play on either wing.

He plays for Torino and was capped by sweden

He was no Kennedy Bakirciogolu however... AM/F(RLC) banged them in from everywhere in any league

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

To Madeira in CM 01/02. Pick him up for 500-700K. Expect 20+ goals a season in any league.

Advertisement