Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trade advice...

Options
  • 13-10-2014 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭

So my team is pretty stacked in a 12 team keeper standard scoring league... currently its..

Nick Foles
    Shady McCoy
    Leveon Bell
    AJ Green
    TY Hilton
    Jimmy Graham

Flex Options of..
    Michael Floyd
    Torrey Smith
    Vernon Davis
    Branden Oliver
    Storm Johnson
    Darren McFadden
    Jordan Matthews
    Joseph Randle
    Jason Witten

The trade is i give McCoy and receive Cam Newton and Eddie Lacy. I think I should do it but there's the fear that McCoy will go off when the eagles O-line gets healthy... thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    So my team is pretty stacked in a 12 team keeper standard scoring league... currently its..

Nick Foles
    Shady McCoy
    Leveon Bell
    AJ Green
    TY Hilton
    Jimmy Graham

Flex Options of..
    Michael Floyd
    Torrey Smith
    Vernon Davis
    Branden Oliver
    Storm Johnson
    Darren McFadden
    Jordan Matthews
    Joseph Randle
    Jason Witten

The trade is i give McCoy and receive Cam Newton and Eddie Lacy. I think I should do it but there's the fear that McCoy will go off when the eagles O-line gets healthy... thoughts?

I wouldn't. In shady you have a top 3 pick that you can make your keeper next year. Lacy has been just as inconsistent as Shady and Cam isn't really an upgrade over Foles. I'd stick with what you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

I think it could be a great trade. But so hard to actually know whereas I firmly believe McCoy will get going and start scoring soon enough.

Advertisement