Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friendly relaxed open pub session in North Co. Dublin

Options
  • 13-10-2014 6:10pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Looking for some more melody musicians and Folk/ballad guitar/singers for a friendly relaxed open pub session in Dublin 13 on Wednesday nights. We've been going for 4 or 5 years but numbers have been down since Summer ended, teachers back to school, people moving on etc. So just looking for some more bodies to keep it lit.

It's not a paid thing or anything like that, just a session to share tunes, songs and a bit of craic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mariatchi

Hi ye Blade,happy new year . Could you tell me if your session in D13 is still going on Wednesday's and if so where ? thanks .

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Hi mariatchi, happy new year to you too.

I've sent you a PM with all the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

Blade,
    Would you mind if I asked you to Pm me details of the venue as well.However I am asking purely as a spectator.Trad sessions dont get better than the kind of set up that you mention.

Cheers

P3

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Phoenix3 sent you a PM. Spectators are a big part of the session for us as most of them join in with the singing and craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Rigney122

Hi Blade,

Could you send on details of the session,
    Cheers

• Advertisement

Will send you a PM now Rigney.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Murfmann

Hi Blade, could you PM me the details please,
    Thanls.

PM sent Murfmann.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Pablo_

can you send me info too please

Sure, will PM you now Pablo...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 kevinjgraham

Hi, can you PM me the details?

Thanks
    Kevin

PM sent Kevin.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Hiya Blade,
    Could you send details please
    Robbie

The Master wrote: »
    Hiya Blade,
    Could you send details please
    Robbie

PM sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

Hi,

I'm a whistle/flute player - Any chance you could forward the details? If it's feasible to get a bus into town afterwards I might be interested.

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm a whistle/flute player - Any chance you could forward the details? If it's feasible to get a bus into town afterwards I might be interested.

Thanks.

Will PM you now...

Advertisement