Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline phone compatible with Oticon H370?

Options
  • 13-10-2014 2:37pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm not really sure what the actual issue is in as much as that I don't know how the hearing aid works, but my father has asked if it's possible to find a landline phone that's compatible with the Oticon H370 model. There's no 'T' switch on it I gather.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I've checked the Oticon site, and can't find any reference to the H370 model, nor was there any model not called a name (as opposed to letter + numbers), with names such as Epoq, Go Pro, Agil, Ria, Get, Chili, etc.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

the_syco wrote: »
    I've checked the Oticon site, and can't find any reference to the H370 model, nor was there any model not called a name (as opposed to letter + numbers), with names such as Epoq, Go Pro, Agil, Ria, Get, Chili, etc.

I found the same thing. I'll ask him to check again.

Advertisement