Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Special Needs Assistant Courses

Options
  • 13-10-2014 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all,

I would just like to request some information in relation to Special needs courses....

i am currently participating in a FETAC Level 5 chlidcare course. I would would be grateful to know if i can progress onto a special needs course next year and if so what qualification would i receive? also can i do this course in St Angelas in Sligo

Many thanks
    Girly Gill

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

you can do the Fetac l5 SNA module as part of you l5 childcare or as a stand alone module.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 anghel

Hi everyone! I am doing a FETAC level 5 in special needs assistant at the moment and I would love to progress in this area by doing FETAC level 6 .However there is so much hassle in finding something reliable and useful, all I could find is distance learning or part time (only saturdays) courses. I really want to progress in this area as I need to gain more qualifications to have a successful job in future. I thought of doing an Autistic spectrum disorder as I am very interested and I did allot of research in this area as well but again is so hard to find something without any help. Could you guys give me an advice, hint or something as to know which path is leading me where? cause I'm lost. Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 anghel

Hi everyone! I am doing a FETAC level 5 in special needs assistant at the moment and I would love to progress in this area by doing FETAC level 6 .However there is so much hassle in finding something reliable and useful, all I could find is distance learning or part time (only saturdays) courses. I really want to progress in this area as I need to gain more qualifications to have a successful job in future. I thought of doing an Autistic spectrum disorder as I am very interested and I did allot of research in this area as well but again is so hard to find something without any help. Could you guys give me an advice, hint or something as to know which path is leading me where? cause I'm lost. Thank you

Advertisement