Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neil Diamond - Belfast (June 30) & Dublin ( July 3) 2015

Options
  • 13-10-2014 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

JUST ANNOUNCED

Neil Diamond in concert
    Belfast Odyssey Arena - June 30
    3Arena Dublin - July 3

Tickets on sale Friday 9am

Ticket prices are:
    BELFAST, Odyssey Arena
    £83.50 / £66.50 including booking fee

DUBLIN, 3Arena
    €99.50 / €89.50 / €79.50 / €65.45 including booking fee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,583 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Anyone go ?

I went last night with my mum who is a huge fan .
    I thought he'd be past it at 74 but I was dead wrong.
    Great show,basically a greatest hits setlist ,2 hours fifteen minutes on stage without a break.Hit after hit after hit.
    The sound was superb ,an 11 piece band ,and the sound mix was just right ,the band weren't too loud and the vocals were clear,his voice was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Eamo71

Was there last night in The Point fro the Sunday show. Superb. Didn't expect him to be so good. Nice to hear some new songs from the Melody Road album and a couple of the Rubin-produced tunes from Home Before Dark. Atmosphere was tremendous, place was packed and Diamond responded to the infectious enthusiasm of the audience. The pipes were in fine fettle. He amazes me that at 74 he can still do this for over two hours non-stop. He said a few things toward the end of the concert that sounded like this tour might be the last but i wouldn't be surprised to see him back again in a few years. the word of mouth from Belfast and Dublin will ensure more full houses no doubt.

Advertisement