Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mad notions

Options
  • 12-10-2014 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭

Today, I got the mad notion to take a quick dip in the sea before work. The Irish Sea. What kind of mad notions have you had.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Did you drown?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Last_Minute

I often go up to the woods in the middle of the night looking for people who are doing the same as me, i have never found anyone so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Hope you kept on your woolly red hat

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

When I go for a jog at night I catch up with women and gently kiss them on the neck to let them know im not a treat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Leave the outside tap run flat out to sympathise with those who are paying for it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Jesus OP. Calm down, thats crazy. I'd say you're a pure top buzzer at parties and that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,503 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

When I go for a jog at night I catch up with women and gently kiss them on the neck to let them know im not a treat

Autocorrect just did a number on you there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

catallus wrote: »
    Did you drown?

No, I didn't actually do it, and no towel besides.
    lulu1 wrote: »
    Hope you kept on your woolly red hat

It's glued to my head Lulu, I have it on when I shower, sleep, you get the idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭chinacup

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Jesus OP. Calm down, thats crazy. I'd say you're a pure top buzzer at parties and that.

You party, you must be wilder.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭freethearmy

sitcking fingers up my arse

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Our governments idea of donating aid to a country that has it's own space program.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

More of a trick.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

I use a toilet brush (new) as a dish brush. Its only mighy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

It'd be quicker to list the perfectly sensible notions I've had.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

sitcking fingers up my arse

That'll teach you to buy Aldi toilet paper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Creative Juices

Today, I got the mad notion to take a quick dip in the sea before work. The Irish Sea. What kind of mad notions have you had.

There are around 50 people that take the plunge every day of the year at Blackrock on the Galway prom. They say its is very good for them physically (circulation etc) but that the biggest benefit is mental health.

I agreed to do a bungee jump, yet the very thought makes me wee myself a little :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

I use a toilet brush (new) as a dish brush. Its only mighy

What if a guest caused a blockage in the loo during the night and sorted it out themselves and muttered to themselves as they headed back to bed, "under the sink is a funny place to store the toilet brush, but whatever?"

Advertisement