Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New jujitsu club opened dublin 7!

Options
  • 12-10-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

Just incase anyone in or around the drumcondra area is looking to take up jujitsu , The Japaneese Jujitsu is located in the lane behind st brigids road in drumcondra, The club does a mix of different martial arts including Japaneese jujitsu, judo and Brazilian jujitsu. I train there myself and can say its a very decent club with great instructors!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭dubdamo

I'm not doing any back seat modding but there is a sticky at the top of the forum where you can put up details of the club. The location, timetable and contact details can be posted in there. Work in the area myself so might be of interest to me, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭celica1994

cool ill see if i can add the clubs details

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭dubdamo

Hello, thanks for the reply, I know you put up details in the clubs section but you are not encouraged to ask questions there (no chatter) so I will ask you here. You said the training is 7.30 to 9.30, is that every night ? Are the nights divided up into the different disciplines or is it a mixture every night, any contact details/website/Facebook page etc. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭celica1994

Private message sent :)

Advertisement