Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[FS] Garmin 910XT E200

Options
  • 12-10-2014 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭

Garmin 910XT for sale unboxed, with charger. (No HRM or Ant+ USB unless they reappear in the meantime).
    Have receipt from amazon, only bought in april this year
    E200

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭numorouno

LaGlisse wrote: »
    Garmin 910XT for sale unboxed, with charger. (No HRM or Ant+ USB unless they reappear in the meantime).
    Have receipt from amazon, only bought in april this year
    E200

What condition is it in and was it used much?

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

numorouno wrote: »
    What condition is it in and was it used much?
    Extremely good condition,pretty much as it was out of the box no scratches, battery in great nick. bought in april, used while running, never really used it while swimming, didnt bother wearing during any of the tri's i did
    Edit: Selling as im not planning to continue doing Tri's next year and i dont use this for swimming

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

LaGlisse wrote: »
    Extremely good condition,pretty much as it was out of the box no scratches, battery in great nick. bought in april, used while running, never really used it while swimming, didnt bother wearing during any of the tri's i did
    Edit: Selling as im not planning to continue doing Tri's next year and i dont use this for swimming

Will you not need this for the Dublin 70.30 now that it might be going ahead?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

If you can find the bits & bobs I'll go the asking LaGlisse.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

MojoMaker wrote: »
    If you can find the bits & bobs I'll go the asking LaGlisse.[/QUOTE}
    PM sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement