Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding Articles

Options
  • 12-10-2014 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Good evening all,

I did not know where best to post this so I hope someone comes across this and can help me. I have written several articles for people and would like to know what websites they have been published on. Is there a way I can google search for an entire article? I have tried searching parts of the articles I have written but am unable to find anything. Is there an easier way?

Thank you,
    CK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,020 ✭✭✭Ficheall

ck2014 wrote: »
    Good evening all,

I did not know where best to post this so I hope someone comes across this and can help me. I have written several articles for people and would like to know what websites they have been published on. Is there a way I can google search for an entire article? I have tried searching parts of the articles I have written but am unable to find anything. Is there an easier way?

Thank you,
    CK

Why have you been writing articles for people who won't let you know what sites they've been published on? :-/

Searching a sentence or two from the article should work - unless they've changed enough words/names/figures etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Brian Lighthouse

More info needed CK.
    There maybe ways to search for articles and chunks of text but you need to know in what direction to aim your search.
    How do you know they were published online?
    defo need more info.

Advertisement