Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiding Others Profiles on POF

Options
  • 12-10-2014 1:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭

EDIT: Posted in the wrong forum. I cannot delete this thread. Apologies!

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

WHAT DID IT SAY

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭Trebor176

More or less discussing what's in the title. Just about hiding other users' profiles, who you'd rather not see appearing. Reasons could simply be trying to completely forget someone you may have been in contact with in the past, got on grand with, but things didn't work our for whatever reason. For some, it can be easy to just forget they're online. But, for others, it may not be so easy. On OKCupid, it has the option to hide profiles, which really helps a lot. It could also be not wanting to see the same group online each time you log in to whatever site.

I know this isn't a dating forum, even though such things have been discussed on this before, so I just felt that this topic I raised may not be entirely suited to this forum. It is probably grand for the more general (online) dating stuff, though. That's why I tried to delete this topic because it was posted here in error. I blame fatigue :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Its Only Ray Parlour

What's POF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Best thing op is confront your ex and just say you were not able to meet her needs.

Advertisement