Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Staking plans

Options
  • 11-10-2014 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

As the jumping season is now starting to take off properly, I am thinking of using a staking plan when backing my selections over the season.

Their is a lot of free ones available on the internet and I have looked at a few of them . I like the look of The retirement staking plan, it is a bit tricky at first to get your head around but I can see the logic of it. I have saved a bit of money up and will use this for my bank , I like this plan because it conserves your stakes on a losing run and slowly builds up after a few winners.

Does anyone on here use this plan or any other plans which they find profitable.

Any recommendations ;)

Advertisement