Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when going to online seasons says not internet connection?

Options
  • 11-10-2014 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone had this weird issue. The game arrived yesterday and anytime I try play online seasons....it says please check your network connection.

And obviously...my PSN is signed in and tests show no issues with internet connection.

Anyone know how to sort this ?

It happily let's me do Ultimate team stuff....an online feature...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

I think the servers are down. I'm having the same issue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eggy81

It could be a nat issue. FIFA tends to use different ports for different modes I think because if you set your ps3 up as nat 2 certain info like you're friends stats and stuff show up but others don't. But if you set up nat 3 some others show and the ones you had on nat 2 might not. Nat1 everything shows but some say not a good idea to set up nat 1. Best thing is supposedly to port forward the correct ports to you console but I'm too lazy for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Turns out PSN is down and has been down. Thought it weird since it was connecting to the a we vice but game servers are down suppoaidly

• Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

TheDoc wrote: »
    Turns out PSN is down and has been down. Thought it weird since it was connecting to the a we vice but game servers are down suppoaidly

I told you that :-P it's back now anyway

Advertisement