Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about aldi

Options
  • 10-10-2014 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭

Putting this in after hours to get fast response hopefully. Does anyone know if aldi have a minimum spend on visa debit card payments?? I have €7 left in my account and need to get nappies and food. Does anyone know? I've often used my card but not sure about minimum spend

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

No minimum spend with aldi or lidl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

I havent seen any major retailers requiring minimum spends( Spar is different as its a franchise).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Thanks guys yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Don't take this the wrong way, because I'm not making fun, but €7 left in the account on a Friday night?

Will that last you ok until Monday (or whenever you get access to more funds?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Don't take this the wrong way, because I'm not making fun, but €7 left in the account on a Friday night?

Did you ever wonder she may have more than 1 account?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,767 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Nappies! Aww man, I haven't worn those in years ..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

I'd be more worried if I needed nappies.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

all the mickey money spent already?

the poor childer :D

all the mickey money spent already?

the poor childer :D

Yeah all gone.

My husband gets paid tomorrow so it's all good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

There is no lasting in the euro, if you go on rounds at all €200 be gone on a night.

Advertisement