Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nexus 4 problem

Options
  • 10-10-2014 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Ive had my ph for about 2 years. In the past week it has been acting up massively and it is stopping me from being able to use it for up to as long as an hour nearly.

the biggest problem is that the pages that are left open on it are flashing on and off and it's constantly vibrating at a high speed. i can't turn it off at all and can't use any of the apps even to make a call it's impossible.

Has anyone had this problem at all. I really hope someone has and im not alone.

The other problem i have is that it is turning off on it's own and taking quite some time to be able to turn back on.

Anyone know if these problems are common and if so could ye recommend a ph repair shop i can take it to in Dublin .

Thanks a mil guys.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

mollybird wrote: »
    Ive had my ph for about 2 years. In the past week it has been acting up massively and it is stopping me from being able to use it for up to as long as an hour nearly.

the biggest problem is that the pages that are left open on it are flashing on and off and it's constantly vibrating at a high speed. i can't turn it off at all and can't use any of the apps even to make a call it's impossible.

Has anyone had this problem at all. I really hope someone has and im not alone.

The other problem i have is that it is turning off on it's own and taking quite some time to be able to turn back on.

Anyone know if these problems are common and if so could ye recommend a ph repair shop i can take it to in Dublin .

Thanks a mil guys.
    Try a factory reset before spending any money on it. Sounds software related anyway.

Advertisement