Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crap-U-Like

Options
  • 10-10-2014 1:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭

Here is a list of craps I dont mind and crap I do mind, in order of mindfulness if you dont mind:

Crap-I-Like:
    Cow crap- Spend the first 14 years of my life on a dairy farm, surrounded by cow ****e. Would blissfully wade through warm freshly laid pats in my bare feet in the summer. Love the smell of a good ****ey barn...mmmmmmmMMMMmmmm
    Various currenty ****es- Rabbit, deer, hare, goat, sheep. Just balls of greeny grass fibre. No smell. Me likey lots.
    Horse/Donkey- Grassy fibre again but a bit whiffey. I had to learn to love it.
    Domestic bird poop- Chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys etc. Nasty stuff but again as per my farming background I got used to it.

Crap-I Dont-Like:

Dog ****e- Good lord the smell. I have two dogs and the bigger one lays it absolutely anywhere and every where and its like green toxic glue in log form. Utterly nasty.

Fox and badger crap- Rare but when your dog comes home delighted with herself having found some to roll in so as to mask her scent when she goes out hunting dried dog food you would understand.

Human poo- Only third place???????? The poo with the most harmful germs and bugs in it???? Yeah its nasty but Ive been changing nappies for 9 years now so Im a bit climatised. Dont like non family poop none the less.

So, poo.
    How about you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

I don't like this crap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

We have reached a new low.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Tim Berners-Lee can die happy knowing that his creation played host to a Crap-U-Like thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

This forum has gone to sh1te!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Holy crap, this forum has gone to pot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Your 9 year old still wears nappies?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

We are scraping the barrel now, and the barrel was full of crap, and now there's crap everywhere and it's all over.

GAME OVER MAN!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

Dont like people pissing into sinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭wazky

I smother myself in my own faeces and then attempt to flush myself down the jacks, log flume style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,720 ✭✭✭Sir Arthur Daley

wazky wrote: »
    I smother myself in my own faeces and then attempt to flush myself down the jacks, log flume style.

you will be stopping that carry on now with the water charges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

wazky wrote: »

heh heh, "log" :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭Knight who says Meh

Crap-I -dont -like:
    Having issues with ferral cats (not Will Ferrels cats BTW) crapping in my tiny concrete back yard. Well theyre either ferrel or not well looked after as its riddled with worms, and wee bones and feathers...yeuch

Crap-I-Like: That 'All about the bass' song. terrible crap but catchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Crap-I -dont -like:
    Having issues with ferral cats (not Will Ferrels cats BTW) crapping in my tiny concrete back yard. Well theyre either ferrel or not well looked after as its riddled with worms, and wee bones and feathers...yeuch

Crap-I-Like: That 'All about the bass' song. terrible crap but catchy.

To know the cat you must be the cat.

Advertisement