Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Munster National-Sunday 12th

Options
  • 09-10-2014 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Hello! Anyone out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,171 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I was told to back Charlie Byrnes's horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭DylanAFC

Raajih maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

Ruby Walsh rides one for Noel Meade. It will be favourite but I think it will be the one for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

Jp buys Byrnes horse after massive gamble in Kerry National. Haven't checked price but he'd be of obvious interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Andalucia

jimjamcos wrote: »
    Jp buys Byrnes horse after massive gamble in Kerry National. Haven't checked price but he'd be of obvious interest.

There is no end to the horses JP is buying. Also purchased that Hash Brown that runs in earlier novice hurdle. Combined with recent purchase of Clonard Street it shows the cheque book has been busy last few weeks.also paid 500k for a flat yearling at Tarts this week

Shanpallas is 9/2 fav. Golden wonder at 8's is my idea of a winner.Top weight but goes well from front.Limerick is ideal for such tactics

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭MassDeb8r

The last 7 winners carried between 9-13 and 11-4 so a bit of a spread. Dear Villez was the last winning favourite back in 2008.

In my book I have it between Raajih and Usuel Smurfer but no disrespect to him or anything but I just have zero faith in Danny Mullins (who has ridden just 3 chase winners from 30 runners - a lot of them useful- this season) but his horse will appreciate the forecasted good ground.

Raajih with Barry Geraghty on board is a more likely type. Rated 136 he has won some nice races in his career to date on both sides of the water. Has a bit of class about him and will love the good ground (by Dalakhani). Wouldn't put anyone off putting a small few quid on him at 14/1

Best of luck

- Pipey

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭jimjamcos

jimjamcos wrote: »

Well, he won. Did I back him? Did I f##k.

Advertisement