Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a subject ( 6th Year )

Options
  • 08-10-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey everyone i really need your help. Im in 6th year and just dropped chemistry because it was too hard and was too boring. I need to pick up another subject now and will have to do it outside of school now since all other classes are full.

Im in 6th year so i only have a few months left now ( writing in october ). What easy subjects are there ? I do biology, art , ag science , eng , irish maths

I was thinking of doing geography or economics. Which is easier to learn? Would the project in geography get me the points or should i just learn the economics book off. I AM ALSO JUST LOOKING for a C or even a D in Honours in the lc of the subject i do

They are the only subjects i have in mind and dont like the other ones. Please tell me what to do! Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You already have a thread on this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement