Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's a good Email app for work/exchange email?

Options
  • 08-10-2014 8:27pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I use gmail for my personal, and I like to keep a separate email for work. I was suing stock but its basic enough, recently I've been using SolMail.

Can anyone recommend a good one? I'm not a fan of K-9. I like Sol as its clean and simple and also have swype to archive...

Any other suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Try "Nine" folders - fantastic client for using with Exchange. It has similar feel as GMail to it but is has great features and regularly updated.

Only downside is that its chargeable @ $9.99 and that's only good for one device.

Have been using it for about 6 months now and wouldn't go to anything else.. this is coming from a seriously fussy and heavy duty Exchange mail user.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

inomail, cloudmagic might be good for you too.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭WhatsGoingOn2

Zascar wrote: »
    I use gmail for my personal, and I like to keep a separate email for work. I was suing stock but its basic enough, recently I've been using SolMail.

Can anyone recommend a good one? I'm not a fan of K-9. I like Sol as its clean and simple and also have swype to archive...

Any other suggestions?

I highly recommend Touchdown

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

My employer uses Good for staff access to office email

It requires an unrooted device

http://www1.good.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Try "Nine" folders - fantastic client for using with Exchange. It has similar feel as GMail to it but is has great features and regularly updated.

Only downside is that its chargeable @ $9.99 and that's only good for one device.

Have been using it for about 6 months now and wouldn't go to anything else.. this is coming from a seriously fussy and heavy duty Exchange mail user.

+1 for Nine, works well and the best UI of any of the mail apps in my opionion. I have had it on multiple devices though with my one off payment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

+1 for Nine, works well and the best UI of any of the mail apps in my opionion. I have had it on multiple devices though with my one off payment.

They have added a "deregister" option recently but haven't tried it. Wouldn't let me move from an SGS5 back to Note 3 but mail to their support had me sorted overnight.

Did you just work away with same key and it worked?

It is a great client and has a very nice interface, and they are always adding new little features and updating. The likes of Touchdown I just found far too ugly.

Advertisement