Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lenovo and Netflix app

Options
  • 08-10-2014 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

I've been trying to watch Netflix on a Lenovo tablet. I can get into Netflix, I can select the show I want to watch, and I can occasionally get sound. Usually just get a constant loading icon - even on really good WiFi. I know there's an update waiting (its a work tablet and I don't have permissions to make changes) but surely that shouldn't matter?!?

Any ideas what's going wrong? Is it the app itself? - even with the new download the reviews suggest people on android are having problems with the playability of the app.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

nicowa wrote: »
    I've been trying to watch Netflix on a Lenovo tablet. I can get into Netflix, I can select the show I want to watch, and I can occasionally get sound. Usually just get a constant loading icon - even on really good WiFi. I know there's an update waiting (its a work tablet and I don't have permissions to make changes) but surely that shouldn't matter?!?

Any ideas what's going wrong? Is it the app itself? - even with the new download the reviews suggest people on android are having problems with the playability of the app.

Those problems relate to Chromecast and playing US Netflix using a Smart DNS service.

What version of Netflix is on the Tablet? Is it Android and what version?

Why can't you update from Play Store? What restrictions are in place??

You could sideload the apk, it's available from many sources online.

How are you connecting? WiFi?

Advertisement