Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobseekers allowance cheque and means! help!

Options
  • 07-10-2014 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

hi,
    i work 3 days per week, sometimes full week, every week i mark what days i work what no and give that in office. last week i got letter from office, there have explain for my jobseekers allowance means. My daily means are 31.00 euro, thats mean every day i no work they will paid me 31.00 euros? or something different? and today i got cheque for 418.66euros (arrears) and payment period is 24/09/2014-30/09/2014? someone can explain me how much i will get for any day i no work or i got any amount every week?
    ps in letter was written that means aplly from 17 february 2014? but in cheque is different dates!
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

It means every day you work €31 will be deducted from the maximum weekly rate of payment relevant to you. If the maximum payment rate for your age & circumstances is €188 per week & you worked 3 days in a week they would deduct 3 x €31 = €93 from €188 giving you a JSA payment of €95 for that week.

Advertisement