Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashing out mistake on 365

Options
  • 07-10-2014 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭

Just noticed I had the option to cash out AFTER my horse had lost, so I did. I was sure it would return an error. Am I going to be in trouble?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭bookman2

You should hand the money back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Yeah, I owned up and they told me to keep the funds. Honesty/policy etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭bookman2

Fair play to you ! Don't think many people would own up!

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭Pinesky

if it was a glitch in their software you probably saved them a fortune .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

They took the money after all which was sound.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭chipsdave

Some time back I cashed out 500e from my PP account and after the obligatory time lapse the money appeared in my Bank account , not once but TWICE , now I was never going to take the dishonest route esp with the Bookmaker but it did make me wonder where the error had occured , I could effectivley have withdrawn from the bank , later in the day the extra 500 had mysteriously dissapeared from my ac !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭Gregk961

chipsdave wrote: »
    Some time back I cashed out 500e from my PP account and after the obligatory time lapse the money appeared in my Bank account , not once but TWICE , now I was never going to take the dishonest route esp with the Bookmaker but it did make me wonder where the error had occured , I could effectivley have withdrawn from the bank , later in the day the extra 500 had mysteriously dissapeared from my ac !

Id say that was a bank error they typically correct them in a few hours.

Advertisement