Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a recommendation for an android c. €100? Thanks

Options
  • 07-10-2014 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, think my current Xperia M2 may be irreparably water damaged so I'll be needing a new phone soon. I know I won't get anything good for 100 but I'm a tad strapped for cash atm so it'll have to do.

I'd like to stick with vodafone as a PAYG customer

Good camera isn't hugely essential but I'd prefer ones with a front facing camera

Really doesn't need to be anything special, just something that can handle watsapp, facebook, reddit and that kind of thing

The main thing for me is that it runs smoothly - had a Huwei ascend before that was quite buggy and drove me mad.

So yeah if you could throw me a recommendation I'd really appreciate it, thanks a mil :o

Comments

Advertisement