Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App to lock the screen

Options
  • 07-10-2014 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭

So I'd have some nursery rhymes playing on Youtube for the baby, then she starts mauling the screen and pauses it or switches away from it, followed by the inevitable whinging for me to get it back on for her (repeated x 50 times!!)...so is there any way to lock the screen that it won't react to touching?

Have a HTC1 M8 if that's relevant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Formosa

Its alright, I found some eg Touch blocker, I'll give it a go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭solomafioso

The obvious answer is to hook up speakers and set the phone away from your child. :pac:

Not too sure that it continues playing after it locks though as you still need to be watching the videos. Could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭Formosa

The obvious answer is to hook up speakers and set the phone away from your child. :pac:

Not too sure that it continues playing after it locks though as you still need to be watching the videos. Could be wrong.

Not this child, loves to have her paws all over it.

Anyway, Touch Blocker seems to do the job ..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Unless you have done so already, you may want to look into otterbox or similar too ;)

Advertisement