Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pastry classes

Options
  • 07-10-2014 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭

Hi all,

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I'm looking for something for my partner's birthday. I'm trying to arrange a day out for him and his friends and I want to slot in a pastry/pizza/burrito (something fun) making class - only something that goes on for an hour or so. The only problem is I can't seem to find anywhere in Dublin that does this.

Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks,
    Tufterween
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I've moved your other thread to the Dublin City forum and I'll close this one because cross-posting the same thread across the forums isn't allowed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement