Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier League of Darts Tickets - Dublin

Options
  • 07-10-2014 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,997 ✭✭✭✭

Was just looking since they went on general sale yesterday, have the table seating sold out already or are they just not on sale yet?

I realise they're on sale to the pdc.tv subscribers first but I wouldn't have thought they'd be gone already with the event not for nearly 6 months and very little advertising

Anyone remember what the situation was last year as I'm probably only interested in going if we can get table seating

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭sc86

id believe it, table area is not very big and huge demand with touts etc

• Registered Users Posts: 32,997 ✭✭✭✭CSF

sc86 wrote: »
    id believe it, table area is not very big and huge demand with touts etc
    Haven't been myself yet, reckon I'd be able to get a few table tickets (3 or 4 ideally) anywhere without paying ridiculous sums?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

CSF wrote: »
    have the table seating sold out already or are they just not on sale yet?

Go check ticketmaster!

For the last 3/4 years I have been pdc subscriber purely to get good tickets for the league in Belfast. Every year the table seats(except very back row or 2) have sold out before general sale starts.

I don't know about this year as I'll more than likely not be in the country so I've not kept up my subscription

Devastator wrote: »
    Go check ticketmaster!

For the last 3/4 years I have been pdc subscriber purely to get good tickets for the league in Belfast. Every year the table seats(except very back row or 2) have sold out before general sale starts.

I don't know about this year as I'll more than likely not be in the country so I've not kept up my subscription
    They're not on ticketmaster, hence the thread, didn't specify whether they'd sold out or hadn't gone on sale yet, didn't realise the tables sold out before general sale.

They're not on ticketmaster,

:confused:

It was 1 of the top news items on ticketmaster when I was looking for something yesterday.

Maybe try seetickets they were company used for pre sale last few years

• Advertisement

Devastator wrote: »
    :confused:

It was 1 of the top news items on ticketmaster when I was looking for something yesterday.

Maybe try seetickets they were company used for pre sale last few years
    Let me clarify, the cheaper tickets are on Ticketmaster (only on sale about 35 hours), the tables are not. I loosely assume this means that they're just sold out, and am trying to clarify 100% that this is the case, as if not I wanna be ready for when they do go on sale to make sure I get sorted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Chances are they are sold out. The table seating area is very small and sells out very quickly. Nothing wrong with sitting in the stands anyway once you're low enough down.

Let me clarify, the cheaper tickets are on Ticketmaster (only on sale about 35 hours), the tables are not. I loosely assume this means that they're just sold out, and am trying to clarify 100% that this is the case, as if not I wanna be ready for when they do go on sale to make sure I get sorted.

that usually means sold out but if you want to clarify to be certain check with ticetmaster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 L...

Hey i have three tickets for tables great seats row L table 9 selling them for 45€ each For Friday night. Going up myself so happy to meet up there with them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Sami23

Is there any hope of getting table seats for the Premier League next March at this stage as don't fancy sitting in tiered seating with no where to leave your drink ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭melon_collie

The table seats are going for huge money this year for some reason. This time Last year I bought excellent table seats for €50 each. I see now that they are going for well over €100 each. They are not worth that. Looks like I will be watching it in the comfort of me own home with a mug of tae in me hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Sami23

The table seats are going for huge money this year for some reason. This time Last year I bought excellent table seats for €50 each. I see now that they are going for well over €100 each. They are not worth that. Looks like I will be watching it in the comfort of me own home with a mug of tae in me hand!

Out of interest is there many tables in the o2 compared to Citywest ?
    Also where do you see tickets for sale at 100 euro

Advertisement