Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Plumber in Celbridge

Options
  • 06-10-2014 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good , youngish or athletic plumber in Celbridge ( he will need to climb up into the attic from a stepladder ) looking for somebody reliable and not a rip off merchant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭robinwing

ps Its quite easy to get into the attic , the stepladder is tall , the guy just needs to be slim , no pot bellied ancients would be appropriate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

robinwing wrote: »
    ps Its quite easy to get into the attic , the stepladder is tall , the guy just needs to be slim , no pot bellied ancients would be appropriate

"No pot bellied ancients"
    You really know how to win over a crowd !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I'm quite sure all plumbers, no matter what their physical attributes, are well used to jumping in and out of attics.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭robinwing

Egass13 wrote: »
    "No pot bellied ancients"
    You really know how to win over a crowd !

Well I had a bad experience with a "pot bellied ancient " in a village in Wexford. I needed a plumber in a hurry for a mobile home leak and just picked a phone number from a list. I had my doubts when the guy turned up as he looked ready for an old folks Christmas party. He was virtually useless and did more damage than the initial problem . I do not want to be poking a puffing , rotund veteran up through an attic hatch , pushing up a fat arse with a yardbrush !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Egass13

robinwing wrote: »
    Well I had a bad experience with a "pot bellied ancient " in a village in Wexford. I needed a plumber in a hurry for a mobile home leak and just picked a phone number from a list. I had my doubts when the guy turned up as he looked ready for an old folks Christmas party. He was virtually useless and did more damage than the initial problem . I do not want to be poking a puffing , rotund veteran up through an attic hatch , pushing up a fat arse with a yardbrush !!

You sound like a nice person , hope you get sorted , best of luck

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement