Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating leaving Cert

Options
  • 06-10-2014 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I hope that i can get some clarification on this, other threads touch on it but are quite vague. I am thinking of repeating certain subjects from my leaving cert. I understand that it is my best score from one "sitting" that counts but my question is this.

If I was to repeat 4 subjects and get all A1's would this score (400 points) count as my leaving cert result if it was greater than my result first time around.

Also, as a Caveat. For the purposes of admission to University or primary teaching, if one of these subjects was not Irish can I still use my result from Irish the first time round to satisfy the requirement to have passed Irish.

Comments

Advertisement