Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough Mudder

Options
  • 06-10-2014 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭

Few pictures from Saturday:

lRSeFl8.jpg

MCaDTUc.jpg

i18auEl.jpg

cJCXWEC.jpg

U6VVvWD.jpg

I2ENUVl.jpg

VgBWEhF.jpg

0hDbBU8.jpg

2k5rnSB.jpg

Jhy4zDY.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭M.J.M.C

Brilliant, knew a guy in work doing this - was gutted I couldn't go and see what it was like. Soi thanks for this.

Looks horrific, last picture is brilliant......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭xia

I don't get why people do these things and looking at the pics I still don't get it (even though I know people taking part). But the pics itself are brilliant and capture those events in a kinda beautiful way :o - if there is something beautiful about them that is :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Was GREAT fun! :D Still limping today since Saturday and a fairly sore collar bone ... but well worth it !

Me on the left :)
    324245.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Iancar29 wrote: »
    Was GREAT fun! :D Still limping today since Saturday and a fairly sore collar bone ... but well worth it !

Me on the left :)
    Is that from Mud Mile? I was stationed there for all the weekend. Was good craic and got some great photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

kensutz wrote: »
    Is that from Mud Mile? I was stationed there for all the weekend. Was good craic and got some great photos.

Hi kensutz, were you working or taking pics for your own fun?
    Were you the guy at the end of the mud mile with the High vis jacket look all serious and professional?! :p

Or were you the gentleman with a 'smaller' camera in hand who I asked for directions from, after taking pictures next to you at the end of the mud mile?

Or neither...?

P.S. could we maybe see some of those pics? :)

• Advertisement

We were the team hired by the organisers to photo the event. 8 of us altogether and I was in the hi-vis. I'll fire some up later on when I get a min or 2.

kensutz wrote: »
    We were the team hired by the organisers to photo the event. 8 of us altogether and I was in the hi-vis. I'll fire some up later on when I get a min or 2.

Cool, yeah think I saw you, tall lad.

Are ye working as part of this:

Www.gamefacemedia.com

Here's a few

15280798507_ee7565e19f_z.jpg

15280469329_374a533a31_z.jpg

15280677290_f402fb58f9_z.jpg

15280770288_3f17d9ee38_z.jpg

15280783718_71c34a34c3_z.jpg

I really like the second one - I like frogs, haha.

thanks for sharing Kensutz, I'm gonna post up more here later myself hopefully.

Few more, as promised... P.S. I didn't post process any of my photos from this (apart from the 1 with the girl and the smoke at the start of the race) - too many photos and I am not getting paid like Kensutz and co. :p

7j57u0M.jpg

vwStHh6.jpg

oOZEsi4.jpg

c6SGXh6.jpg

JLfLUOO.jpg

ltPoHqO.jpg

MwAotYH.jpg

m9IqLeD.jpg

82JqDQu.jpg

h3Oinbf.jpg

DaWWWO0.jpg

NRclRz7.jpg

• Advertisement

eUhqqC3.jpg

rtjNkA9.jpg

iBKwMeq.jpg

t0Eq2oS.jpg

re7Ow69.jpg

U12lbh8.jpg

nDeUk6C.jpg

A6Tehtn.jpg

CsD4ayq.jpg

4Czk4oF.jpg

WQ0KnkS.jpg

iAaUEZx.jpg

TkydznQ.jpg

mystic86 wrote: »
    Few more, as promised... P.S. I didn't post process any of my photos from this (apart from the 1 with the girl and the smoke at the start of the race) - too many photos and I am not getting paid like Kensutz and co. :p

No post processing from me either ;) all straight from the camera otherwise it'd take forever to edit 12000 photos

• Registered Users Posts: 16 laklaker

WHAT A LOVELY PICTURES!! Love it! Post more!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭luisspellcast

I just signed up for this - no friends and no colleagues to go with, so is was wondering if there's anyone from Galway joining this and interested in teaming up ( sorry if hi-jacking )

Pictures are outstanding !!

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭fermoyboy

Just looking at the Tough Mudder website and it states the entry cost includes free photography. What exactly do the entrants get, digital images, single free print??

• Registered Users Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

The entrants can go to the website where they host the images to download a free image.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

The photos are normally available a week after the event and you can search by obstacle by your start time or by your number but the numbers do get harder for the software to read as they get more covered in mud and ripped or lost.

Best is by time and by obstacle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ltd

Does anybody know of a bus going from Galway to tough mudder on the sunday (12th) for this years event?

Advertisement