Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to Buy Skateboard Decks Online Cheap?

Options
  • 05-10-2014 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking to get myself a new deck since my square tangular Flip deck isn't cutting it anymore and needs to be retired.
    Problem is cash is a bit tight and only have €30 to spend on a black or shop deck.
    Was checking out G1's new home online at gtfskate.tictail.com and they have shop decks (decks that I have used in the past and trust) for €20 + €7 for shipping but only have them in a 7.75" and a 8.25" where as I can only skate an 8".
    I could suck it up and spend an extra €20 and buy a Darkstar deck off G1 or skatehut in a 8" if need be but I've never really like Darkstar boards to begin with.
    Is there anywhere else I could buy a decent quality deck for as little as possible? Would like to gather a list of good online skate shops for future preference as well so much help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭Mr CJ

Hi all,
    I'm looking to get myself a new deck since my square tangular Flip deck isn't cutting it anymore and needs to be retired.
    Problem is cash is a bit tight and only have €30 to spend on a black or shop deck.
    Was checking out G1's new home online at gtfskate.tictail.com and they have shop decks (decks that I have used in the past and trust) for €20 + €7 for shipping but only have them in a 7.75" and a 8.25" where as I can only skate an 8".
    I could suck it up and spend an extra €20 and buy a Darkstar deck off G1 or skatehut in a 8" if need be but I've never really like Darkstar boards to begin with.
    Is there anywhere else I could buy a decent quality deck for as little as possible? Would like to gather a list of good online skate shops for future preference as well so much help would be appreciated.

Try keep it local and support Irish Skateshops.
    If you call any of these shops I am sure one of them can offer you a good price and better than the UK

gosk8.ie
    wreckless.ie
    there are more shops in Dublin and around Ireland maybe someone can post more here?

Advertisement